Visiting Mount Popa from Bagan - Private Tour
- Private tour to Mount Popa from Bagan
- Lead by a local licensed tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Bagan
- Enjoy views of Mount Popa, a volcano and pilgrimage site
- We will watch the life of rural area on the way in such as producing palm sweets and how to producing peanut oil.
- We may stop several places for taking photos and knowing the countryside
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English-speaking tour guide
- Water and wet towel
- Entry/Admission - Mount Popa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Popa, Kyauk Padaung Road, Popa Myanmar
Mt.Popa- an extinct volcano which is known as “Home of the Spirits” and watches the life of rural area on the way in such as producing the palm sweets.
We may stop several places for taking photos and knowing the countryside. Climbing up 777 steps to reach the top of Mt.Popa cliff temple and love the landscapes.
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Normally we start at 8:30 or 9 AM and finish 2-30 or 3 PM.We are flexible to customize according to your need. Please contact us to confirm.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.