Visiting Da Nang City in 4 Hours with Marble Mountain- Lady Buddha-Dragon Bridge
8:00 a.m : Our Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and discover the Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Next, we go to the Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea.
Lastly, stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune
Finish The Tour and Send back to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Private Car or Minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Meals & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
-Visiting Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people is skillful.
- Explore pagodas and the biggest Natural cave where used to be a hospital to treat vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
- Enjoy Stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water , fire, wood, earth and metal.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Beatiful beach in Da Nang City
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Visiting a Giant Lady Buddha Statue with 67 Metres High on Monkey Mountain & Holy Pagoda
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit Dragon Bridge, Symbol of Da Nang city
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off in Da Nang City or Hoi An cityAirports
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.