Visit Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge From London
Leave London to the English countryside on a full-day tour. See Windsor and the Castle, Visit the historic and world-famous Stonehenge, and stop off at the Roman Baths.
First stop after leaving London will be Windsor, one of Britain's most iconic cities for its beautiful old buildings. With its historic cobbled streets and shops, you can have the option to visit the home of Queen Elizabeth II and enjoy a tour of the world's oldest castle.
Our second stop will then be the world's famous Stonehenge. Hear stories and theories surrounding the rocks and everything else you would love to know about them.
And lastly, we end our already amazing tour at the relaxing and charming Bath. The city of Bath prides itself on being the first city in England to be designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. And of course, you have the option of
visiting the Roman baths that give the city its name.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bath, Windsor Castle & Stonehenge Day Trip
- Fun Local Guide!
- Comfortable transport to location
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup / Drop Off
- Entrance Tickets (They can be purchased before / during departure)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Pass By: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Pass By: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Departure Point :Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH, UK
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.