Visit Top 3 Local Restaurants of Chennai
If you are adventurous and like to try new foods, then this tour is meant for you. Spend a few hours visiting the top 3 restaurants of Chennai and tasting some authentic South Indian food. The tour is best enjoyed on an empty stomach! South Indian cuisine is based on rice preparations and is ideal for the hot weather of Chennai. Eat like a local on this tour.
• Murugan Idli Shop
• Adyar Ananda Bhavan
• Saravana Bhavan
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Food at 3 restaurants (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chennai (Madras), Chennai (Madras), Chennai District, Tamil Nadu
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning and taken on a tour of the top 3 restaurants of Chennai.
Spend the next few hours tasting the very best of the local cuisine on offer. Your guide will tell you about the dishes that you are served. Starting from fluffy idlis (steamed rice dumplings) to paper thin dosas (rice crepes), the whole experience will leave you craving for more. Do be brave and take the tasty curries and chutneys that come along with each dish. Then wash it all down with a cup of aromatic South Indian coffee just like the locals do.
Once your tour will be finished you will be driven back to fixed point / your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- A maximum of 4 people per booking are allowed.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.