Visit to the Inca Sanctuary of Pachacamac, including the museum
• Tour the archaeological site of Pachacamac with a guide, tickets included
• Explore the key sites of the complex, such as the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Moon
• Discover ancient murals that represent the life of the Moche and Huari civilizations.
• Uncomplicated round trip transportation from Miraflores or San Isidro in Lima
• Visit to the Pachacamac Museum.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local guide
- Pick-up and Return to your Hotel
- Entrance to Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac, Antigua Carretera Panamericana Sur Km.31.5, Lurin Peru
Our groups are small, maximum 6 or 7 people, it will be a personalized and unique experience!
Take part in a half-day excursion to the famous Pachacamac Sanctuary, located a few minutes from Lima. Built by the different Culture through the centuries, and between the years 200 and 1450 d. C., this religious complex is made of clay and Abobe, it houses the giant pyramids of the sun and the moon. This complete tour will give you an insight into the culture, history and architecture of the Inca and pre-Inca people.
Departure Point :Cl. Lima 351, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers must have a medium level of fitness
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.