Visit to the Elephant Orphanage (David Sheldrick)
The Elephant orphanage is open to public viewing daily between 11:00 and 12 noon, when the nursery inmates come for their daily mud bath.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
Visit the orphanage during feeding time between 11am and 12pm, learn about the history of each and every baby elephant.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- At the lobby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.