Visit to Flower City of Pyin Oo Lwin from Mandalay by day return trip
The picturesque town of the former British Hill Station. The beautiful flowers bloom every season in Pyin Oo Lwin. That is the reason people call it the flower city. The famous botanical garden (National KandawGyi Park) was opened in 1915 by the management of the British military.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- Others use of clients
- Entry/Admission - National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens, Nandar Road, Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) Myanmar
The National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens ormerly National Botanical Gardens) is a 177 hectare botanical garden located in the Alpine town of Pyin U Lwin (formerly Maymyo), Burma, situated at an elevation of 1000 metres (3,605 ft) and 69 km (43 mi) by road from Mandalay.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maha Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda, Mandalay-Lashio Rd, Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) Myanmar
The building of this Pagoda has a history of its own. The reason was that three marble Buddha Images sculpted in Mandalay were being transported to their planned destination in China. On this journey, one of the Buddha statues fell down from the truck and could not be reloaded due to its weight. After many attempts, this Image was left behind and the other two were taken on their way. A local Buddhist monk decided he would try faith. He sat for 7 days on this image and preached to the locals and recited teachings of Buddha. After 7 days the image was apparently easily lifted and placed in its current location and the local people built a pagoda as an offering to Buddha.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hampshire Falls and Caves (Pwe Kauk), 8 km from town, off the Lashio road, Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) Myanmar
you can enjoy at the waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
will pick you at your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.