Visit the Village San Antonio de Areco and the Estancia
Enjoy a private tour from Buenos Aires to San Antonio de Areco and have a chance to see the pampas as you drive there. You will tour the village, visit a estancia, get the chance to do horse-riding and see a folklore show.
We are granted by the safe travel seal of World Travel & Tourism Council.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Estancia El Ombu de Areco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Begin your 9-hour tour with a drive from your hotel in Buenos Aires to the village of San Antonio de Areco. Enjoy views of the pampas en route and listen to commentary about the area from your guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Museo Draghi, Calle Lavalle 387 Frente a la Plaza Principal, San Antonio de Areco B2760BME Argentina
Paradores Draghi is the ideal corner for those who enjoy the cultural attractions offered by a place. There you will access a tour through the sumptuous space where you can see a vast collection of pieces of rural goldsmithing of the nineteenth century, which reveals the mysteries of a period of national identity consecration of the figure of the Gaucho as a main character of that time.
In Paradores Draghi begin your journey through history not only as a spectator, but also as a participant in the process of making exclusive goldsmith pieces that take shape through the hands of artisans recreating the techniques of traditional goldsmithing as their founder, Juan José Draghi, did in the 60s.
Once you get to the town, you will enjoy a tour of the village including a walk around the historical downtown of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parroquia San Antonio de Padua, Calle B Mitre 366, San Antonio de Areco B2760BVH Argentina
Located on Segundo Sombra Street, between Alsina and Arrellano. Don José Ruiz de Arellano founded the first oratory in the center of his stay. The foundation of this oratory was very important for the creation of the town. In the years 1720 and 1728, the first chapel was built, it was located a little more to the right than the current one. The foundation stone of the present church was placed on February 7, 1869 and was buried under the central entrance door. Inside it was placed a lead box containing the original records written on parchment, newspapers of the day, medals and coins of the time.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Boliche de Bessonart Bar, San Antonio de Areco, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
In the grocery and drinks store, the peasants and country people who came to the town to provide themselves and do errands to the cereal house, the store, the doctor, the bank, used to meet. There "stopped" Don Segundo Ramírez, the gaucho who was later a character in the novel by Ricardo Güiraldes.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Estancia El Ombu de Areco, RP 31, cuartel VI, Villa Lia, Buenos Aires San Antonio de Areco Argentina
Make your way to the exclusive ‘El Ombu de Areco’ Estancia. At this place, you will have a chance to take rides on horses or go for a ride in a carriage while enjoying some traditional cold cuts, cheeses and beverages. Then, you will enjoy a typical Argentinian barbeque of the finest meats. While you have dessert, you will be able to see a folklore show followed by a demonstration of gaucho skills.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up at centrally located hotels in Buenos Aires.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Option vegetarian, vegan, halal, kosher, lactose-free or gluten-free, celiac are available, please advise when booking if necessary
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.