Visit the famous Argan Oil Factory in Agadir and learn About its Culture
Discover a uniquely Moroccan product, argan oil, on a small-group visit to one of the region’s top cooperatives. See how this culinary and beauty staple is produced from the thorny argan tree; learn how the tree helps protect Moroccan soils from turning into desert; and hear about its conditioning and hydrating powers. You can also buy argan oil at the source, at better prices than in the tourist shops.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Learning about producing of the Argan Oil
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agadir, Agadir, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
We will pick you up from you hotel / residence, drive you to the Argan Oil Factory.
Learn all about argan oil on a visit to a cooperative factory.
Shop for argan oil at great-value prices.
Experience traditional breakfast (mint tea, housemade bread, Argan, Amlou ...).
We will lead you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick customers up wherever they are in Agadir City.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.