Visit Summer Palace and Olympic Sites from Beijing Airport
While having a layover in Beijing, hop off the plane and take a quick tour of the must-see attraction in the capital city. This is a customized private tour for layover time of approx. 8 - 10 hours. With comfortable round-trip airport transfer, follow a local guide to explore the royal park of Summer Palace and admire the Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
Have a quick tour of the must-see attraction in Beijing
Explore the largest royal park of the Summer Palace
Admire the amazing Bird's Nest and the Water Cube
Enjoy hassle-free round-trip transportation from airport
Informative, friendly and professional local tour guide
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket fee
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Local guide will hold a sign with your name written on while waiting at the customer’s exit, pick you up from Beijing Capital International Airport based on your given flight details.
Drive straight from Beijing Airport to Beijing city (Approx. 1 hour). Your guide will accompany you to explore the royal park of Summer Palace. This most luxurious royal garden was originally built for royal families to rest and entertain, and later became the main residence of royal members in the end of the Qing Dynasty. Listen to your guide’s live commentary of the royal history and enjoy the stunning landscapes.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Niaochao National Stadium, No.1 Guojia Tiyuchang South Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
Later head to the National Stadium, here you will have an outside visit of Bird's Nest and Water Cube, both were designed as the main stadium of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, and now the center of international or domestic sports competition and recreation activities. Afterwards, drive back Beijing Capital Airport to catch your flight, and your memorable layover tour concludes here.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit of Beijing Capital International AirportAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drop-off service can be at Beijing hotel or train station, please advise if needed
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 8-10 hours
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.