Visit Sigiriya and Jeep Safari at Minneriya National Park
Your itinerary will be as follows.
• Leave Colombo for Sigiriya at 06:00 am.
• Visit Sigiriya for 2 hours.
• Jeep safari at Minneriya national park for 3 hours.
• Travel back to Colombo, Negombo or Colombo airport.
• End of the excursion.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Privet safari jeep
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
What's excluded :
- UNESCO site guide for Sigiriya
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
The Sigiriya Rock Fortress built back in 5th Century by King Kasyapa. It has been named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Apart from its gigantic size, Sigiriya’s wonder is in its advanced irrigation systems said to be well ahead of its time. engineers from around the globe are still bewildered by the existence of such advanced technology in such ancient times. The fortress is further enhanced by its beautiful water gardens, frescos of Sigiriya Damsels, the graffiti Mirror Wall and the giant paws of a lion carved into the rock at the entrance to the final ascent to the top.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, 50150 Sri Lanka
It is the largest known meeting place of Asian Elephants in the world. Huge herd of elephants, sometimes numbering up to 300, can be seen together within a few square kilometers of the Minneriya lake lake.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Port of Colombo, 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.