VISIT SERBIA: VIP Tito's Blue Train Tour
In an unassuming railway depot south of Belgrade lies a relic of a forgotten era. Built in a time when Yugoslavia was recovering from the Second World War, this iconic blue train served to transport the country’s leaders around the different republics of Yugoslavia, and entertain foreign dignitaries so critical to the diplomatic success of the socialist nation.
per adult from
What's included :
- VIP Ticket for Tito's Blue Train
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transfer Service
- Fee Insurance (3 eur per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: House of Flowers, Belgrade, Serbia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide you the transfer from your hotel (desired location) to starting point location, as well in return way. Total transfer price per way is 7 euros (1-4 persons). Surcharge for each next person is 3 euros per person. The price depends on the location and distance from downtown.Ports
- Belgrade Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.