Visit Rome Highlights in 1 Day: VIP Colosseum and Vatican Tour, luch & transfers
Perfect if you haven’t got much time in Rome! This Package Tour covers the city’s most famous sights including 2 complete tours: Colosseum with Roman Forum and Palatine + Vatican Museums with Sistine Chapel and St. Peter' s Basilica.
Just book and relax! We will take care of everything: Skip the line tickets, pick up, drop off and intermediate transfers. Experienced and friendly guides with stay with you for the whole tour! Least but not last you will enjoy a typical Roman meal. Yes! Everything is included!
- Pick up at 9:15
- With your own chauffeur there are no public transportation problems or walking long distances to see the sights.
- Cars and drivers might change at every transfer: remember to bring all your belongings with you
- To optimize your time we will bring you to a selected restaurant.
This tour is private (only for your group) and customizable.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up
- Intermediate transfers between the sites
- Certified multilingual guides
- Skip the line tickets to all sites
- Guided Tour of Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine
- Guided Tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Typical lunch in a selected restaurant (starter, main course, water)
- Hotel Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Rome
What's excluded :
- Spirits and extras at the reastaurant ( starter, main course and water included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Rome, Italy
The driver will pick you up at your hotel and bring you at the Colosseum, where you will meet your guide. After admiring the impeccably preserved Arch of Constantine, you will move onto the Coliseum. The grandest amphitheater in the world will amaze you! You will walk on the footsteps of Roman Emperors through the Roman Forum. Thanks to your guide’s explanations, you will be able to imagine their triumphal processions and public speeches. The Arch of Titus will be the perfect introduction to the panoramic hill of The Palatine. The ancient legend says that Romulus founded Rome on this hill in 753 B.C. Following his actions, the Emperors built here their opulent homes. After this complete Ancient Rome tour you will fully understand Ancient Romans life.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
You will enter the Vatican Museums overflowing with masterpieces by many of Italy’s most important Italian artists. Giotto, Bernini, Caravaggio, Raphael, Botticelli, Perugino, Pinturicchio and many others sit alongside important works from Ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt. You will visit one of the world’s most important Picture Galleries, with paintings that have made the history of art. You will walk through famous galleries such as the tapestries and maps ones. You will learn the secrets of The Sistine Chapel, with its enormous Michelangelo’s frescoes. Here you will have time to observe the details of his sublime “Last Judgment”. Your guide will bring you directly from the Sistine Chapel into St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Church, to admire Michelangelo’s “Pietà” and other highlights
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP AT ALL CENTRALLY LOCATED HOTELS, B&B AND APARTMENTS! Just write it on your booking . Your accommodation is not booked yet? Do not worry, you will communicate it to us later on.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please provide any mobility and wheelchair access requirements. Also note that visitors with limited mobility can contact us for special requirements, such as wheelchairs or walkers. Ancient Rome area and Vatican Museums visits involve significant walking. Please note that the pathway from the Sistine Chapel to St Peter’s Basilica has 50 steps and is not wheelchair accessible. We would like to inform you that the tour will continue to the Basilica only if all members of your private group can walk down the stairs; If the group includes participants with reduced mobility, the tour will end without accessing the Basilica. Please also note that other participants in your group will have to take charge of pushing the wheelchair and/or carry it down the stairs. However, visiting the Basilica in a wheelchair is still possible: we will have to go back to the exit and reach the site from the outside. This requires about one hour extra time and an extra charge of €50,00 for the additional tourist guide service.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers and guides before entering each site or museum
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.