Visit Red Rocks Park, Continental Divide & Breckenridge
This Breckenridge tour is a great way to explore what our beautiful state has to offer. You will experience some of the most breath taking views in Colorado, travel through the Continental Divide at 11,900 feet of elevation, have the opportunity to walk around the stunning Red Rocks Amphitheater & enjoy your time in the Historic town of Breckenridge with many activities for everyone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465-8737
We will enjoy 40 minutes at the park.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Loveland Pass, Route 6, Keystone, CO 80435
Travel the high mountain pass of Loveland Pass, cross the Continental Divide, reach elevations of 11,900 ft. We will make photo stops along the way.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Breckenridge, Breckenridge, Colorado
We will Stop at the Historic Town of Breckenridge For lunch. You will have options for shopping, exploring the town and the many activities offered here.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dillon Reservoir, Dillon, CO
We will enjoy the beautiful views of the lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1747 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers while in the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.