Visit Qeparo Village and The Beaches of Himara
On this tour we will tour the village of Qeparo, which has a breathtaking location, right after the Palermo Bay. It’s a village which has attracted an immense number of tourists, due to it's beautiful traditional architecture, cobbled alleys and old churches. Also, in the village, sits the castle of Ali Pasha Tepelena, which was designed by the French Army architect and nowadays displays special architectonic and touristic values.
In addition, we will visit the Borsh Waterfall, and then enjoy some free time at one of the many beautiful beaches in Himara.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Livadhi Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qeparo, Qark, Albania
We will explore the touristic village of Qeparo, which is a breathtaking location, right after the Palermo Bay.
Qeparo Village is filled with beautiful traditional architecture, with cobbled alleys and old churches. Also, in the village, sits the Castle of Ali Pasha Tepelena, which was designed by the French Army architect and nowadays displays special architectonic and touristic values.
Truly a fascinating and beautiful place!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Livadhi Beach, Himare Albania
On the tour we will also stop to enjoy some quality beach time, in beautiful Himara.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or the Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1, Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3)Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. We reserve the right tochange or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.Ports
- Saranda Port
Departure Time :5/11/2019 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.