Visit Pouk Silk Farm and Siem Reap War Museum with guide transport
Visit Artisan D’Angkor in Pouk. A place of preservation of traditional Cambodian Handicraft which consist of mulberry trees, Silk worm farming, cocoon unwinding and silk weaving.
And the second place that we will be visit more is Civil War museum with a collection of military vehicles & artillery, with ex-soldiers as guides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide (License Guide)
- Fee war museum
- Mineral Water
- Pickup from hotel client stay
- Pickup / Drop off at hotel
What's excluded :
- Personal Expend
- We will start our tour at 8:30am, to Visit Artisan D’Angkor in Pouk. A place of preservation of traditional Cambodian Handicraft which consist of mulberry trees, Silk worm farming, cocoon unwinding and silk weaving.
Artisans Angkor is a semi-public company whose story started in 1992 with an educational project called "Les Chantiers-Ecoles de Formation Professionnelle" (CEFP) implemented by the Cambodian Ministry of Education. This project aimed at rebuilding the country after the war period by training young people in the building sector, such as masonry, plumbing, tiling, painting, etc. Hence, "Les Chantiers-Ecoles de Formation Professionnelle" developed an educational methodology to provide those skills to underprivileged young Cambodians with little education.
In the mid-1990s, this training was extended to traditional Khmer craftsmanship, as this essential part of the Khmer cultural heritage had almost disappeared. At the end of the training, there were many employment opportunities for the young people trained in the building sector but as the tourism was not yet well-developed in Cambodia at that time, it was more difficult to find a job in the field of handicrafts.
After visit Pouk Silk farm, we will lead to visit Siem Reap war museum ;
The War Museum in Siem Reap is the biggest War Museum in Cambodia. It offers visitors a unique and insightful view of the perils that Cambodia faced during the last 3 decades of the 20th century. It gives also visitors an excellent opportunity to learn more about what actually occured during Cambodia’s ‘war years’.
– It has a unique collection, you will also be able to see war machines like the tank T-54, the jet fighter aircraft MiG-19, the helicopter Mil Mi-8 and the field artillery gun 85-mm divisional gun D-44. Before used in Cambodia, some of these war machines have even seen action during World War II. Among the collection there are also many sorts of landmines and rare photographs from the defined period of time in Cambodia.
AFTER WE VISIT BOTH PLACE WE WILL BACK TO HOTEL.
Departure Point :Pick up from hotel client stay
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.