Visit Phong Nha Caves Tour from Hue
Phong Nha Caves are a complex of 14 grottoes situated in a region of Limestone Mountains in Ke Bang National Park. The caves were listed as a World Natural Heritage Site in July of 2003 by Unesco. On the way we visit some of the most famous battlefields in the Vietnam War; Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge, all lie in the Demilitarized Zone of the Vietnam war.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Boat trip
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Phong Nha Caves
- Entry/Admission - Hien Luong Bridge flagpole
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phong Nha Caves, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 510000 Vietnam
Depart from Hue for 3 hours to Phong Nha Caves. On the way we stop to visit some of the most famous battle-field in Vietnam War, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge, lying in the Demilitarized Zone of the Vietnam war.
Have a lunch at at local restaurant then getting on boat and cruise along the river to Phong Nha Cave. The deeper one penetrates, the more magical are the natural aspects of the caves.
After on boat for 700m, a large dry passage is appear, then you can walk to discover the cave for 500m more. You will have a chance to explore the remain of Cham Altars and Inscriptions inside.
Return to Hue in the late afternoon and we arrive in Hue at 7 pm. End tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hien Luong Bridge flagpole, Vĩnh Thành, Vĩnh Linh District, Quảng Trị Province, Vietnam
the most famous battle-field in Vietnam War, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge, lying in the Demilitarized Zone of the Vietnam war.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotel in Hue city central
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.