Visit olive grove centenary with oil tasting course
You will visit an olive grove of more than 300 years accompanied by one of the farmers who take care of the trees every day.
During the visit, you will immerse yourself in the world of agriculture, olive groves and oil and you will learn first hand everything related to the world of organic farming.
per adult from
What's included :
- Oil tasting course
- Lid + glass of wine
What's excluded :
The activity consists of:
1. Visit an olive grove of more than 300 years.
Do you want to meet an olive grove? Walk through centuries-old olive groves where we will show you what an olive tree is, how they arrived in the Iberian Peninsula and its importance throughout history.
And not only can you visit an organic olive grove, also discover all the work that is done during the year to ensure you get a quality EVOO, with special attention to our cornicabra variety.
2. Oil tasting course:
The best way to learn to differentiate the qualities of olive oils and understand why each one is produced.
You can taste different samples and we will solve doubts such as:
Why are oils that itch or bitter more than others?
What information should I look for tag?
Does color matter?
What does acidity imply?
3. Cap + Wine glass
After taking a walk and taking the tasting course, take a break and enjoy a cap of Manchego cured sheep cheese made by family and own livestock, accompanied by bread with tomato and oil.
The lid is served accompanied by a glass of wine made from grapes of our property.
Departure Point :Calle Visitación, 12, 45182 Arcicóllar, Toledo, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.