Visit Olite Royal Palace and Ujue medieval village in small group tour
"Meet the Royal Palace of Olite, palace of the King of Navarre and surround yourself with the history of this region. Being a Royal Headquarters during the Middle Ages, the thick walls and crenellated towers of the palace housed kings and princesses. Declared a national monument in 1925, it is the most important example of the civil gothic of Navarre and one of the most notable in Europe.
A tour of the narrow rustic village of Olite will allow you to walk in the shelter of noble stone mansions with ancient coats of arms, medieval galleries and splendid churches, in addition to discovering the Roman walled area. Lost on top of a plateau, without rivers that cool it or trees that shelter it, in apparent loneliness stands Ujué, a beautiful medieval town of narrow streets that run steep slopes to conclude.
On your way, let yourself be carried along the labyrinthine route of this small town of only 300 inhabitants and slowly walk its cobbled streets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Small group tour
- Olite Royal Palace tickets included
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Real de Olite
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio Real de Olite, Plaza Carlos III El Noble, 31390 Olite Spain
The Palace of the Kings of Navarre of Olite or Royal Palace of Olite is a castle-palace in the town of Olite, in Navarre, Spain. It was one of the seats of the Court of the Kingdom of Navarre, since the reign of Charles III "the Noble" until its conquest by Castile (1512).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ujue, Ujue, Navarra
Ujué (Uxue in Basque) is a town and municipality located in the province and autonomous community of Navarre, northern Spain.
According to legend, the town was founded when a shepherd saw a dove entering a hole in the rocks; peering inside he found an image of the Virgin Mary. The name of the town comes from Uxua (dialectal Uxue), the Basque language word for "dove".
The 12th century fortified church of Santa María de Ujué stands on the highest point of the town
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pamplona Airport, Pamplona Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.