Visit of the Tretyakov Gallery with a French speaking guide
In the early afternoon, meet your guide and mini-group in front of the Tretyakov Gallery.
You can then begin your visit to this famous museum, housed in Pavel Tretyakov's mansion and which brings together all the works of the famous collector. Here you can admire the magnificent collection of Russian art and the impressive section dedicated to icons, about which your guide will teach you everything you need to know.
You will then be able to travel through Russia from the 11th to the 20th century, seeing how it has evolved as well as the art that depicts it. You will also notice the biggest names in Russian painting, for example Aivazovsky, Shishkin, Serov, Repin, Rublev and many more, which your guide will introduce you passionately.
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of a French speaking guide for 2 hours
- Guided tour of the museum
- Entrance ticket to the gallery
- Entry/Admission - State Tretyakov Gallery
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: State Tretyakov Gallery, Lavrushinskiy ln 10, Moscow 119017 Russia
Guided tour and entrance ticket to the Tretyakov Gallery
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The State Tretyakov Gallery, Lavrushinsky Ln, 10, Moskva, Russia, 119017
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.