Visit of Paris by scooter and treasure hunt!
This treasure hunt on a non-electric scooter takes place like an outdoor escape game. You leave independently, with family or friends and play at your own pace depending on the time you take to enjoy the ride.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Scooter, helmets and protections knees and elbows if necessary
What's excluded :
- There is no guide, you leave independently
In order to (re-) visit Paris in an original and fun way, try the treasure hunt on a scooter (non-electric) from Paris along the Seine. Objective: have fun!
You will begin your journey in front of the Louvre. Then, you will trot to the left bank and the banks of the Seine to collect clues. Objective: find the key word that will open the
Cryptex (in which the key of the safe is locked)!
This treasure hunt is done independently but be without fear, we are never far in case of need!
Point of interest: The Louvre, the Orsay Museum, the Invalides, the Alexandre III bridge, the Grand Palais and
the Petit Palais, the Champ de Mars, the Eiffel Tower and the Seine!
Departure Point :School Louvre, Palais du Louvre Place du Carrousel, Porte Jaujard, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The place of departure and arrival of the tour are different
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Please, Bring your own bottle or cup. We will provide a bottle of water at the end of the tour but we don't provide cup until Covid is over. Please come with your personal water bottle or a tumbler. In order to avoid contact points as much as possible, we have water at the end but no more cups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.