Visit of Agadir
Sunny all year, the city of Agadir is known for various activities (sailing, camel rides ...) scattered around its long beach of 6 kms. You will have the chance to visit:
The Casbah, Agadir Oufella
Souk el had
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agadir, Agadir, Souss-Massa
First, the visit will start with a seaside promenade, consisting of the Boulevard du 20 août, Avenue Tawada, Boulevard de la Corniche and Avenue de l'Oued Souss, passing through a newly built marina. at the foot of the famous Casbah.
Then, fishing ports, two fishing ports and a large commercial port that are among the largest in the kingdom.
Continuation to the Kasbah of Agadir Oufla which means Agadir the top, it extended to its foot in front of the sea, the oldest district of Agadir. Above the front door, one can read the inscription in Arabic and Dutch "Fear God and honor the King". However, it was destroyed during the earthquake of February 29, 1960. You will see closely the inscription "God, The Fatherland, The King" in large on the hill and enjoy a panoramic view of the great Agadir.
Afterwards you will visit the argan oil cooperative where you can take more information on food products and cosmetics based on argan oil.
The last stage is the sou El Had, the main place of supply of the inhabitants of Agadir, with about 6,000 small shops. It has several entrances, it is surrounded by walls and is organized in different sectors for food, clothing, everyday equipment.
Agadir is also the ideal starting point for excursions and hikes in the South of Morocco.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Agadir 80000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.