Visit National Palace Museum History and Explore Dadaocheng Area
The National Palace Museum in Taipei, home to more than 700,000 artifacts and artworks spanning thousands of years of Chinese history, is possibly Taiwan’s premier tourist attraction. It is a certified don’t-miss for visitors to the Taiwanese capital. Learn about Taiwan’s railway history, as well as about the country’s transportation, economic and cultural development at National Taiwan Museum Railway Deparment Park before heading to Dadaocheng, a historic area of Taipei boasting old streets, temples, tea houses and more. Here’s your itinerary for a perfect day of lapping up some of the best history and culture that Taipei has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Taiwan Museum-Ministry of Railways
What's excluded :
- Private transportation from your accommodation to pick-up/drop-off point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Shilin, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
We will lead you to the National Palace Museum, to explore 5000 years of Chinese art, history and culture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: National Taiwan Museum-Ministry of Railways, No.2, Section 1, Yanping North Road, Datong, Taipei Taiwan
Our tour guide will take you to experience Taiwan's railway history at the newly opened National Taiwan Museum Railway Department Park. You will also have the tasty "Railway Bento" there for the lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dihua Street, Datong District, Datong, Taipei 103 Taiwan
Our knowledgeable guide will take you to discover the spiritual and mercantile roots of Taipei in this interactive tour of the city's oldest neighborhoods. You will stroll this neighborhood and see many shopkeepers selling dried seafood, herbs and other traditional Chinese items.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Taipei Main Station, 10041, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongzheng District, 忠孝西路1段49號
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Dadaocheng Dock, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 103
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guest will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.