Visit National Palace Museum and Experience the Nature Near Taipei City
The National Palace Museum in Taipei might just be Taiwan’s most impressive tourist attraction. The museum boasts more than 700,000 artifacts and artworks spanning dynasties of Chinese history, and should be the top of any visitor to Taiwan’s itinerary. Located in Taipei’s Shilin District, the museum is a short drive away from Yangmingshan National Park – the only national park in Taiwan with hot springs and volcanic geography. Here’s how you’re going to spend a day combing history, nature and culture in northern Taipei.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Lin Yutang House
- Entry/Admission - Yangmingshan National Park
What's excluded :
- Private transportation from your accommodation to pick-up/drop-off point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Shilin, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
Our experienced guide will take you to explore 5,000 years of Chinese art, history and culture at the National Palace Museum's northern branch
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Lin Yutang House, No. 141, Section 2, Yangde Boulevard, Shilin, Taipei 111 Taiwan
You will have lunch at the Lin Yutang House, where is used to be the famous writer-Lin's residence, and this was designed by Lin himself. You can learn the story of him and feel the atmosphere of here that is with Chinese "shiheyuan" style combined with Spanish architectural influences.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yangmingshan National Park, Jhuzihhu Rd, Beitou District, Beitou, Taipei 112 Taiwan
After lunch, we will take you to experience Taipei's natural side at Yangmingshan National Park- the only national park in Taiwan with hot springs and volcanic geography.. You can have a relaxing walk and peaceful time there.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Taipei Main Station, 10041, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongzheng District, 忠孝西路1段49號
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Shi Lin Night Market, No. 65號, Section 5, Zhongshan North Road, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guest will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.