Visit Mont Saint Michel in 1-Day Tour From Paris in PRIVATE CAR
If you are in Paris, why not take advantage and escape one day to visit the Mont Saint Michel «Wonder of the Western World». It forms a tower in the heart of an immense bay invaded by the highest tides in Europe.
You will travel from Paris in a comfortable private car.
Then meet your private guide, who will take you through the history that keeps this ancient wonder.
UNESCO has classed the Mont Saint-Michel as a world heritage in 1979 and this mecca of tourism welcomes more than 2,5 million visitors a year.
At the end of the day, travel back to Paris in your private car.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel by private minivan Paris / Mont St. Michel / Paris, with all sanitary measures
- Entry admission to the Abbey at Mont St. Michel
- Private full day guided visit of Mont Saint Michel
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel
What's excluded :
- Tips to the guide / driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Your driver will pick you up at your hotel or place of preference to travel to the Mont Saint Michel
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mont-Saint-Michel, Mont-Saint-Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Once in the Mont Saint Michel, you will have a full-day guided tour of up to the abbey at the top.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Bp 22 Au sommet du village, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Enter the Abbey of Mont St. Michel and discover this beautiful ancient building
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rennes, Rennes, Ille-et-Vilaine, Brittany
Travel back to Paris in your comfortable private car
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers for a journey to Mont Saint Michel in private car with all safety measures
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The climb up to the Mont Saint-Michel is considerable: the pathway leading to the top is steep, narrow and cobblestoned. There are also a good amount of stairs you need to climb, especially when venturing up to the Abbey. Be sure to bring a good pair of walking shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Masks are compulsory during car transfers - Masks are compulsory during inside activities - Masks are optional during outside activities - Social distancing and handwashing recommended
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.