Visit Jewish quarter
This tour will take you through the most charming streets and squares of the city.
You will be able to know the life of Maimonides, the Plaza del Cardenal Salazar and see how the artisans of Córdoba work in the craft souk (bazaar).
See one of the wonders of the city: the synagogue of Córdoba, built in the fourteenth century, which retains much of its original decoration until today.
After this visit you will understand why Córdoba is a meeting point for three cultures.
Tuesday-Saturday 10.30 am at the statue of Averroes at the Puerta de la Luna
Monday 11.30 am in the Patio de los Naranjos, in front of the bell tower of the Mosque
* Meet the beautiful and charming streets of the Jewish quarter
* Learn about Jewish history and culture
* Visit one of the best preserved synagogues in Spain
* Photograph the wonderful craftsmen's souk
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Synagogue
What's excluded :
- Drink and food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Discover the Jewish quarter, a World Heritage Site.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Museo Alcázar Reyes Cristianos, Calle Caballerizas Reales, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
2: Palacio De Congresos Y Exposiciones De Córdoba, Calle Torrijos, 10, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Palacio De Congresos Y Exposiciones De Córdoba, Calle Torrijos, 10, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.