Visit Jaswant Sagar Dam from Jodhpur- A Day Trip in a Private Car
Jodhpur, the second-largest city in the state of Rajasthan, is a popular tourist destination featuring many forts, palaces, and temples. Used to be the historic capital of Kindom of Marwar, Jodhpur is popularly named Blue City or Sun City among the people of the state and the country.
If you are in the city and looking for a tour where you can explore a must-visit place, this is the perfect tour to choose. A private air-conditioned car takes you to Jaswant Sagar Dam situated in Jodhpur. Jaswant Sagar is a great place to be and a prominent water body for locals. Enjoy the breeze hitting your face and explore the unexplored paths.
This tour has the potential to leave you with a lot of memories and great experiences to take back home.
Pick up Time: 9:00 am
Timings are flexible according to travellers' convenience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned Car with Driver
- English Speaking Explorer
- Pick up and drop from the Hotel in Jodhpur
- Parking charges, Toll Taxes, and all other taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaswant Sagar, Band Jaswantsaga, Rajasthan 342602
Constructed by Maharajah Jaswant Singh, Jaswant Sagar was built in 1892. Serving as a waterbody for irrigation purposes, this dam also attracts children for educational purposes. This dam is an important body as it provides water to the greenest parts of Jodhpur.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travellers from their hotels, the airport, and Railway stations within the city limits of Jodhpur.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.