Visit Jaisamand Lake from Udaipur - A Guided Private Tour
Udaipur, City of Lakes, is a city tourists love to visit. Udaipur also called the City of Lakes, was formed in 1558 by Maharana Udai Singh II. It is a historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar. Get a chance to explore Jaisamand Lake when in the city.
Used to be the largest lake, Jaisamand Lake is the perfect place t go and relax for a while. It is said, by the family of Mewar, to have a temple at the dam. By the lake, you can also find six interesting cenotaphs which are carved from marble on its embankment.
If you are in Udaipur and looking for a day out this is the perfect tour to choose. From clear waters to scenic views and the scent of history you will find it all here at the lake. Book now to be left with a lot of memories and worth-sharing experiences.
Timings: Between 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 4 Hours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned Car with Driver
- English speaking Explorer
- Pick up and drop from the Hotel in Udaipur
- Parking charges, Toll Taxes, and all other taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaisamand Lake, India
Built by Maharana Jai Singh in 1685, Jaisamand Lake boasts to be the second-largest artificial lake in Asia. Stretching for about 14 km the lake covers 36sq km area. The marble steps built at the lake can be used to descend to the lake. It is one of the sites tourists cannot resist visiting.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from their hotels, within the city limits of Udaipur.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/15/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.