Visit from Saranda between the caves and citrus groves
This tour will take you to the countryside of Konispol. This is a small village between Albania and Greece. Your visit will include the citrus groves and cultivated fields of the caves inhabited since Paleolithic era. Although plenty of new construction, Konispol is home the old and traditional architecture.Being built on top of a ridge, with views towards the northwest and west, overseeing Butrint Lake and Ionian Sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- "Travel by Comfortable AC Car or minivan Guide"
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons!
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages,Pick Up and Drop Off,Everything not in the "included" category
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konispol, Konispol, Vlore, Vlore County
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.