Visit Edfu, Kom Ombo Temples From Aswan
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan and transfer by Private A/C Vehicle to Edfu around 2 hours driving north of Aswan. Arrival in Edfu where you can visit the majestic Temple of Edfu that dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
Lunch will be box included.
Then continue your day tour to Kom Ombo, Arrival Kom Ombo transfer to see the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking The Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance; each one is dedicated to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and “Sobek” with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private All languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water during your trip
- entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- lunch box
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Optional Activities.
Day Tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples from Aswan by car and enjoy a Visit to Edfu Temple the majestic Temple of Edfu that dedicated to Horus Then continue Your day tour to Kom Ombo Temple that stands on high grounds overlooking The Nile.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
our representative Will Pickup you From your Hotel in AswanAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.