Visit Comunity Maras Moray Full Day
This tour is perfect for people who want to get out of the daily routine and want to know an Andean people know their customs, learn with the Quechua language the language of the Incas, you can also make walks through the maras salt work that until the day of today they continue to function as in ancient times you will see the circular terraces of Moray, you will be able to see how the inhabitants live from the mother earth, as it is their daily life, it is a day full of adventures and walks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food and drinks
- Local guide in English and Quechua
What's excluded :
- Does not include entrance to Moray salt works. (You can buy them there with 10 soles)
- It does not include entry ticket to the archaeological and tourist sites. It is necessary to have entry tickets to enter the tourist sites.
- Tip is optional
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu Tourist Connection
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu Tourist Connection, Calle Marques 219 Office 209 Second Floor, Cusco 08001 Peru
You will be picked up at 07:00 am and immediately we will go on a 45 minute trip to the Chinchero community where you will be able to see the work of the local farmers, works such as weaving and handicrafts with geometric figures of the Inca culture. They represent these then we will go to the Andean town of Mahuaypampa where the settlers live with their families. If you reserve a working day you will have the option of visiting the local school. Following the tour we will visit the community and its customs and agricultural traditions and continuing with the tour we will visit a local family where they will have Andean lunch with the inputs of the locality worked by the inhabitants of the area. And during lunch we can learn about the Quechua culture and learn the Quechua language together with our guide. Keep in mind that the inhabitants of the area only speak Quechua, our guide is here to help you. Then in the course of the day we will walk through the community farm where you can appreciate how their lands work and also appreciate cattle from the area such as cows, pigs, sheep. consider the places visited have basic services the houses are very simple with dirt floors and it is also normal for the local people to have small animals inside their houses like guinea pigs, cats and dogs. After saying goodbye and thanking the local family, we will go by car until we reach the terraces of Moray. used as a laboratory to test new varieties of vegetables at different temperatures. We will walk through the terraces and our guide will explain more about it. Finally we will go to the salt mines of Moray in this place you can take pictures and our guide will explain more about it and ending after having taken photos we will take the transport which will take us from I return to Cusco leaving him near at his hotel at 6:00 pm.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel wait in reception room
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring extra money for tickets to archaeological sites
- Carry personal medication
- Hats or hats
- Hiking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rain jacket or rain poncho
- We will pick up from your hotel
- a personal light backpack
- plastic bag
- wáter bottle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.