Visit Chichen Itza From Cancun
Explore and admire the millenary structures of the archaeological site of Chichen Itza and visit the majestic cenote of Ik Kil, all in company of an expert guide!
per adult from
7 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area
What's excluded :
- Bottled beverages during buffet lunch, sunscreen, insect repellent, towel, souvenirs and tips –optional-
- Beverages, sunscreen, insect repellent, souvenirs, and tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Take advantage of your vacation in the Mexican Caribbean to get to know one of the new Seven Wonders of the Modern World: Chichen Itza. Enjoy an exclusive tour that will allow you to enter the historical and cultural legacy of such a fascinating civilization while you enjoy a comfortable and very complete tour.
During your journey on board a luxury bus, equipped with air conditioning, bathrooms, television and complimentary drinks (soft drinks, water and beer), an expert guide will explain every detail of this wonderful trip and share many interesting facts about what you are about to experience. Also, to give you the energy you will need during this expedition, you will enjoy a continental breakfast before entering the magical Mayan world.
Explore the archaeological zone and tour the ancient temples such as the Pyramid of Kukulkan and its surroundings, considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
For the grand finale, you will visit the majestic Ik Kil cenote, another natural wonder of the Mayan world, where you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in its fresh waters before setting off on your return journey.
The tour also includes a delicious buffet lunch with all the typical flavors of the region, in a picturesque restaurant where you can also buy beautiful handicrafts.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child price applies from 5 to 11 years old. Children under 4 years old can go for free, but their seat on board the transportation is not guaranteed; if it is necessary, please make the request and pay the fee at the time of booking.French-speaking guides are available on Wednesday & Friday.This tour is not recommended for persons on wheel chairs or having walking difficulties. A small charge is payable at the site to enter with video cameras.
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Bring comfortable walking shoes, hat or umbrella as protection from the sun, biodegradable sunscreen & repellent, swimsuit and towel -if you wish to swim in the cenote-, cash for souvenirs as there are handicraft stalls on site, and a camera to capture some spectacular photos.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and/or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.