Visit Chiang Mai Home of Elephant Natural Habitat with Karen Hill Tribe
Join to be a part of this project to have a special experience to learn how to take care with a big creature friends, how human can live together with elephants without interfering there natural habitat in any ways and support local people who live their live protecting Elephant and especially bringing the happiness back to the best Elephant Home. It will be an experience you will not forget!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Join round trip transportation by 4x4WD
- Local English speaking guide
- Lunch of local Thai food
- Bottled water
- Accident insurance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
- 07:00-07:30 AM Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai to visit local market. Drive to the north of Chiang Mai city through country road, tropical forest, rice paddy fields.
- Arrive at the Karen Hill Tribe in National Park and learn about elephant history, also have a chance to observe elephants in a natural environment.
- Enjoy lunch of local Thai foods
- Learn traditional herb, create organic herbal dietary supplements for elephants
- Leave Karen Village and transfer back to Chiang Mai around 06:00 PM
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in city area of Chiang Mai.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.