Visit Bodegas Teneguía winery in La Palma
Visit Bodegas Teneguía, one of the most awarded wineries of the Canary Islands, where you get to know more about winemaking in La Palma, besides being able to taste from the fruit of its soil.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to the winery
- Parking Fees
- Guided Visit
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting included
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Teneguia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodegas Teneguia, C/ Antonio Francisco Hernandez Santos 10, 38740 Fuencaliente de la Palma, La Palma Spain
Discover Bodegas Teneguía, as you go through its doors, and see how it’s made some of best quality wines in the Canary Islands. Learn the historical importance of this winery and vine-growing in the town of Fuencaliente.
You will go along the reception, de-stemming, and grape-pressing area. The last stop will be the bottling area, that leads to the tasting and Sales Point, where you will find the winery’s range of wines available.
• These facilities have more than 70 years of history within. Here, tradition and up-to-date techniques blend to make delicious types of wines.
• Get to know the complete transformation process of grapes into the most emblematic and awarded wines of the Canary Islands.
• Watch the old and interesting instruments used in winemaking, like the scale where harvesters’ vehicles are weighted.
* Wine tasting included.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Llanovid S. C. L. Bodegas Teneguía, Calle Antonio Francisco Hernández Santos, nº 10, 38740 Fuencaliente de La Palma, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All participants willing to taste the wine must be 18 or over.
- You would be able to buy all of their different types of wine at the Sales Point, that is open from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 18:00. Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from 10:00 to 13:00.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.