Visit and Lunch at the Kasbah of Algiers
From the busiest alleyways to the narrowest and most unknown alleyways, El Hadi our famous multi-language guide will take you on a journey back to the time of the Deys by telling you the anecdotes and legendary stories of the Casbah and its townspeople.
The visit will include the high and low Kasbah, with its mosques, mausoleums, museums and craftsmen's shops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - In authentic homes, a traditional meal served according to the request, taste and need of the customer.
- Entry/Admission - Musee Nationale des Arts et Traditions Populaires
- Entry/Admission - Palais of Rais - Bastion 23
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee Nationale des Arts et Traditions Populaires, 69, Rue Akli Malek Casbah, Algiers 16100 Algeria
The museum has collections of carpets, pottery, ceramics and many other exceptional pieces of Algerian craftsmanship.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palais of Rais - Bastion 23, 23 Boulevard Amara Rachid, Algiers 16007 Algeria
The Palais des Raïs was built in the second half of the 18th century by Raïs Arnaout Mami. In 1798, the Mustapha Pasha Dey acquired it. Originally, it was built to strengthen the defense capabilities of the lower medina.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Boulevard de la Victoire, Casbah, Algeria
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Place des martyrs, Rue Bab El Oued, Casbah 16000, Algeria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.