Visit 3 Calas Madrid Romero
Drink, taste, smell, admire and feel the beauty that springs from our land A whole awakening of the 5 senses!
Enjoy an unforgettable day with Madrid Romero, plot wines and a Bodega Boutique unlike any other, which will offer those who visit the opportunity to learn first-hand about viticulture and winemaking. Tradition and innovation come together in this Gastronomic Winery to leave no one indifferent.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Visit to Winery and Vineyards
- 5 Wine Tasting
- Courtesy Appetizer
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Madrid Romero
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodega Madrid Romero, Ctra. de El Carche, km. 8, 30520 Jumilla, Murcia, Spain
Eno-Experience for those who carry a busy schedule and need something brief but intense. We will receive you with a Welcome Wine, then take a walk through the facilities to learn about the care of our vineyards and the process of life of our wines from the ground to the table, after which a tasting of 5 wines will be accompanied of a complimentary snack.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bodega Madrid Romero, Ctra. de El Carche, km. 8, 30520 Jumilla, Murcia, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/5/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.