Visa-Free Shopping Tour of St Petersburg with Free Time
This private tour is designed especially for those who want to explore the city on their own without following groups of visiting museums. You will have an accompanying guide and a comfortable private car/minivan to visit the places you want. The guide as a true local will advise you where to shop authentic souvenirs and memorable gifts or take you for a walking tour along the pedestrian streets of St Petersburg to see the every-day life of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Visa-free arrangements (please, provide the passport data at booking)
- Bottled water
- Professional & friendly guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
What's excluded :
- Admission fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Meet your guide at the port.
Do you have your own plans and already know where you want to go? You will have a full day in your disposal.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Stroll along the Nevsky prospect, the main avenue of the city and visit any shop or cafe you like to feel the true atmosphere of St Petersburg.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Summer Garden, Dvortsovaya Emb., 2D, St. Petersburg 191028 Russia
You can walk in the Summer Garden, see the Smolny and St Nicolas Cathedral and reach other sights which are not visited by the majority of the tourists from the cruise ship.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Discover the birthplace of the city, St Peter and Paul Fortress. You will walk on the territory of the oldest construction of the city and learn much about its founder, Peter the Great.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Return back to the cruise port.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.Ports
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Facade
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5) and expiration date (6). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to the port regulations, any booking made less than 5 days before the cruise arrival will not be treated
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.