Visa FREE One-day Flexible Shore Tour in St. Petersburg with Guide and Driver
You can spend the whole day in St. Petersburg with our guide and car with driver and decide where to go yourself. During this private tour you may decide where to go and what to see. You may go to the Russian Orthodox church (entrance free) or visit with our guide one of the metro stations or walk by Nevskiy avenue. Some museums like the Church on Spilled Blood, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Russian Museum, Peterhof - Fountain Park, St. Peter and Paul fortress can be visited without advanced booking. Also you may go to local food or souvenir market.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The memorial church dedicated to Alexander II with the greatest example of mosaic art in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
One of the main sguares of St. Petersburg with its archetectural dominanta - St. Isaac's Cathedral.
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Peter and Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg was founded by Peter the Great in 1703. Besides the ancient fortifications, one of the great attractions is Peter and Paul Cathedral, built by the architect Trezini in 1733, with the burial vault of Peter the Great and other Russian tsars.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Peterhof is one of the world’s most famous palace-park ensembles:
500 acres of wonderful parks, 200+ statues of ancient gods and heroes, 176 fountains of various forms and styles, four cascades, majestic palaces and a whole lot of decadence.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
The main street of St.Petersburg
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Palace Square should be included in must-visit in St. Petersburg places list. Square is included in UNESCO World Heritage list as part of the historical center of St. Petersburg.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide meets the tourists in the terminal with the sign. Ports
- St. Petersburg Passengers Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.