Virtual Wine Tasting - Greek Ancient Varieties
Want to experience virtually our Precious Drops of Life - Wine Tasting from the comfort of your home?
We created a unique experience for you, your friends or your family.
This is a user-friendly experience perfect for in-home entertaining using just your internet connection and our wines of course!
This is a perfect opportunity to entertain friends and family in your home while enjoying an amazing experience with unique wines base on Greek Ancient varieties not easily find in the market.
From the comfort of your living room, you will virtually meet our expert sommelier and taste together our wines.
Gain the necessary confidence on “How to Taste Like a Pro”.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Listen to stories and Greek Gods and Ancient Greece.
- 3 bottles of Greek wines. Shipping included.
- Access to purchase additional wine.
- 1.0-1.5-hour virtual wine tasting class.
- Interactive sessions, ask your questions.
What's excluded :
- Wine Glasses
- We will be offering a Premium Wine Tasting as a 1.0 - 1.5 hour face to face online FaceTime, Skype, Zoom session, allowing you and your friends to take advantage of this unique and intimate experience.
You can watch it on your laptop, or TV.
Our goal is to recreate the private tasting experience that we do here in Greece every day.
As soon as you book your virtual wine tasting experience with us, you get everything you need sending to you. The wines come packaged in a box and are shipped to you with no extra charge.
This is a fantastic way to spend an afternoon entertaining your inner circle of wine-loving friends or co-workers.
In the session you will taste three Greek wines based on Greek Ancient varieties, that will be delivered to you before the session.
You will learn how to taste and compare.
We will go through the appearance, nose and palate and a guideline of how to pair food with wine. We will look at the main food considerations such as salty, acidic, sweet, umami and spicy.
You are free to ask any questions..this is a live and interactive experience!
Enjoy a discussion about any wine region in Greece and listen to stories about Greek Gods and Greek Myths.
• White and Red Greek Wines
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Plateia Syntagmatos, Athina, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/10/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.