Virtual tour: Street food of Mexico City
if you love food this virtual tour it's the perfect way to learn about the history of the street food of Mexico, personal stories form the guide, interesting facts and also recipes of how to make some of this street food in your home and not just have a nice time during the tour but you will have an activity to do after and the opportunity of trying some this amazing food!
We provide videos, 360° interactive views, photos and the amazing experience of the guide!
per adult from
What's included :
- Virtual tour: Street food of Mexico City
- Recipes to do some of the street food at home!
- Entry/Admission - Coyoacan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Condesa, Condesa, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
We will have a virtual walk in the Condesa Neighborhood and check out a couple of taco places and an amazing really famous torta place for a nice quick breakfast!
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico, Centro Historico, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
In Down Town Mexico city we will go to one of the iconic taco places of the city that shows us a really classic and popular way to make tacos in center Mexico.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Coyoacan, Parque Centenario, Mexico City 04000 Mexico
This area of the city it's different to the other ones, it use to be another town that now it's in the middle of the city and in the main park there's a lot of different types of street food and snacks and we will check one of the most delicious ones!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Ecobici, 78 BENJAMIN HILL-TAMAULIPAS, Hipódromo, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Parque Centenario 8, Coyoacán TNT, Coyoacán, 04000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.