Virtual Time Travel Tour of Croatian Abandoned Places
Virtual tour, Central European time (Rome, Paris, Zagreb).
Travel with us through time from 18th to 20th century and learn about local history and economy. From Austro-Hungarian Empire, to Yugoslavia, and modern Croatia. You will learn about abandoned places which former regimes left us.
Discover where first torpedo in the World was invented, find out what Rijeka have in common with famous movie '' The Sound of Music'', discover how you can get deadly disease from old rags.
After that you will visit ''Monument of Revolution'', hidden on a peak where Croatian history was created through centuries, here you will learn about WW2 struggles and how Yugoslavia was born.
For the end of the experience we have a surprise for you in airbase and maybe transportation back home :-)
Experience will be held from our homes and we will show you previously prepared videos, maps and pictures.
After each segments we will discuss about what you have seen and answer on all your questions.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rijeka, Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
You will see place where first torpedo ever was launched;
You will visit old paper factory
Pass By: Petrova Gora, Croatia
Visit abandoned monument dedicated to WW2 fighters against fascism
Pass By: Zeljava Air Base, Zeljava, Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53233 Croatia
Visit abandoned Yugoslavian airbase
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is virtual tour. You need Zoom platform and meeting link will be sent after confirmation
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.