Virtual Photo Tour of Rome - 400 Iconic photos one webinar to discover & love it
They say all roads lead to Rome. Now even digital ones! You should book this virtual tour with me because through it I am taking Rome to you with 400 amazing professional shots of its most iconic locations, enriched by my compelling stories and real-life memories. So, if you always wanted to visit Rome, to see its monuments, squares, the Art, the Roman ancient ruins as well as the Renaissance churches, but everything had to be put on hold and now you might not know when you'll be able to come, do not despair! Here is the online interactive webinar that will take you to see, feel, breathe the Eternal City in a wonderful entertaining photography tour, starting at Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peters' square at sunrise and ending in the heart of the night at the feet of the Colosseum.
Virtual can be real!
Bernini, Borromini, Canova, Caravaggio come to discover them with me ... and then come again to photograph all this wealth of beauty with your own camera.... guided by me again, in person.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unique Online Tour through the history & Art of Rome by Day & By Night with 400 professional photos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castel Sant'Angelo, Castel Sant'Angelo, Province of Rieti, Lazio
We start our online tour from one of the best-preserved Popes' fortresses and we will proceed to the Vatican City.
Pass By: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Various shots in the heart of the Vatican city focusing on the biggest Christian Church and the details of the art in and out of it.
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
The most beautiful Baroque square of Rome, enriched by Bernini's art.
Pass By: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
The most beautiful building in Rome where twenty centuries of history merge.
Pass By: Complesso del Vittoriano, Via di San Pietro in Carcere 1, 00186 Rome Italy
The one monument that celebrates the unification of Italy. A wealth of patriotism and art.
Pass By: Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
Designed by Michelangelo, this is the square overlooking modern Rome on one side and the ancient forums on the other side.
Pass By: Trajan's Market, Via Quattro Novembre, 94, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
The ancient markets of Rome, right on the opposite side of the Roman Forums.
Pass By: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The most spectacular archeological site in Europe, the very heart of the Roman empire.
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The biggest stadium of ancient history. The place where civilization and barbarity merge.
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
A wonderful work of art in the core of Rome, made famous by many movies such as La Dolce Vita, Roman Holidays, and many others.
Pass By: Piazza di Spagna, Rome Italy
A wonderful square with the famous Spanish steps on one side and the posh most elegant fashion streets of Rome.
Pass By: Piazza del Popolo, 00187 Rome Italy
A large round square, overlooked from the terrace of Pincio.
Pass By: Piazza Dei Santi Apostoli 51, 00187 Rome Italy
The church where originally two apostles, James and Philip were buried.
Pass By: Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola, Piazza Sant'Ignazio, 00186 Rome Italy
The church dedicated to the funder of the Jesuit order, a marvelous example of Baroque art.
Stop At: Rome, Rome, Lazio
Finally, the tour actually will take you to even more places than the ones listed here above, each one of them being extraordinary and rich in history, charm, and beauty... just too many to mention them all.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is an Online Master Workshop on Zoom. No Physical address! Note also that the start time given is the Central Europe Time (0+2). Please calculate your time according to your time zone. Zoom link and password will be sent to you 24 hours before the beginning of the virtual tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- I have flagged all Covid-19 safety measures.... but this is an online, virtual, digital tour. Our social distancing is assured by the fact we are linked through the world wide web and we are not physically close: we are connected only remotely through our computer or telephone screen. We are safe!!!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.