(Virtual Online)Flower Arrangement in Kyoto,Japan〜Feel the beauty&Heal yourself
Why don't you pick up flowers in your
garden and enjoy it with Japanese simple style?
During the session, the arrangement demonstration will be held in a Japanese room (hanging scroll, Japanese traditional sliding doors)of my house. So, you'll feel as if you visit your Japanese friend's house! I also will introduce you to my living beautiful cities, Kyoto and Nara as a professional certified Kyoto-city guide.
Only an hour session will bring you many wonderful experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- My flower demonstration how to arrange it, Guiding Kyoto & Nara flower arrangement history.
What's excluded :
- Please prepare your 2 kinds of flowers & 1 kind of tree branches. (ecch 3 pcs), Sissors for cutting stems. Please refer to my photos.
- Please prepare shallow vase with Kenzan(japanese pin holder if you have) or Tall and cylindric vase or Floal form and basket. (Please look my photoes)
- Cooking bowl filled with water
In Japan, you sometimes hear the term,'wabi sabi' which refers to a sense of
elegant & refined simplicity. Partially influenced by Zen,this concept represents a unique sense of Japanese beauty,strongly influencing tea ceremony and flower arrangement.
In my session, I have simplified it to only 2 kinds of flowers and 1type of tree branch or bushes,so anybody can make their own simple & stylish arrangement!My session
starts by talking about the area I live in Kyoto,followed by a short history of Japanese flower arrangement & my flower school (Kousyuryu),then I demonstrate and explain the necessary technique and skills.
Now,.it's your turn!
In the final part of the session, you create your own and get a chance to show everyone your flower arrangement. Since there will be participants from all over the world, you'll see a wide variety of flower arrangement from the globe. The best part of my session is you can easily apply my technique & skills to your daily life, sure to impress your family & friends.
The add advantagof my lesson is you can enjoy a wide variety of flowers by joining multiple sessions at different times of the year.(Japan has 4 seasons). I look foward to seeing you!
Departure Point :Kyoto, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.