【Virtual Live】Walking Sightseeing Tour in Kawagoe
Introducing the city of Kawagoe in Saitama prefecture, which arrives from the urban area of Tokyo in less than an hour by train.
The cityscape still remains from ancient times, and you can take a virtual walk through Kawagoe, which is called a small town in Edo.
-This is not a REAL tour, but an online tour.
-English guidance only
＊Minimum participants：2 persons
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Online experience through Zoom
What's excluded :
- An internet connection is necessary.
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kawagoe, Kawagoe, Saitama Prefecture, Kanto
Kawagoe is most famous for its Little Edo district, or Koedo as it is known, a part of town lined with Edo-style buildings and museums.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kawagoe, Saitama 350-0852, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This is an online experience so the guests will be in the safety of their homes. Face masks are not required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.