Virtual coffee brewing class
In this experience you will learn more about coffee and learn to prepare it with different preparation methods such as Chemex and the French press, as well as the use of the espresso machine
Master the art of making your own perfect cup of coffee. • Coffee workshop to discover the secrets of preparing coffee, from the time it is grown to when served in the cup. Learn about the history of one of the largest coffee producing regions in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual tour guide
- Coffee class fee
- Coffee methods
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Online brewing class to learn how to make a perfect cup of Colombian coffee. Our professional barista will introduce you to Colombian specialty coffee, how to brew it in different methods and how to get the best quality in a fun maner.
• Chemex - With this method we obtain an aromatic and balanced drink, the preparation time is 3 to 4 minutes and the grinding should be medium.
• French press - With this method we obtain a drink with greater body and aroma, the preparation time is 4 to 6 minutes and the grinding must be thick.
• Espresso Machine - In this machine we prepare the espresso coffee and from this the other preparations such as the American, latte, cappuccino.
Departure Point :Avoeden Cafe, Cra. 36 ####8a - 34, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.