Virginia Beach Indoor Skydiving with 2 Flights & Personalized Certificate
Experience the thrill of skydiving without jumping out of a plane. This Virginia Beach experience takes place indoors in a state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel that provides a safe way to find out what it feels like to skydive. No experience is necessary, and all training and flight gear is provided.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Two (2) Flights for 1 person
- Training and use of all gear
- One-on-one guidance from a certified flight instructor
- Certificate of flight achievement
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
When you arrive at the Virginia Beach indoor skydiving location, get started by putting on your provided gear and going through a specialized training session from a flight instructor.
Learn how to safely float in a 1,400-horsepower vertical wind tunnel that generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air, commonly used by professional skydivers. You can experience the thrill of skydiving without having to hurl yourself from an airplane. Just about anyone can fly, and no experience is necessary.
Once you're inside the enclosed space of the flight chamber, a tunnel operator slowly increases the wind speed until you and your instructor are airborne. Feel your adrenaline start pumping as you 'free fall' at wind speeds reaching 180 mph (290 kph). The stable wind flow keeps you from falling off the column of air, and your instructor is on hand at all times to guide you.
The first-time flyer experience takes about 75 minutes from start to finish. Each session includes up to 12 people, but you fly one-on-one with your instructor in the wind tunnel twice for 60 seconds.
• iFLY Va Beach Indoor Skydiving, 2412 Pacific Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-3270
Departure Point :iFLY VA Beach, 2412 Pacific Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- Weight limit is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st). If your weight exceeds 260lbs (118kg/18.6st), you must advise the instructor
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- It is recommended that you wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes and comfortable clothes
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled flight time
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.