Vip Vatican small group tour
Skip the queues on a VIP guided tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica and experience a more personal tour with your exclusive guide with a maximum of 8 people per tour.
Enjoy immediate access to the Vatican Museums as your guide brings you and your group of up to 8 people inside this astonishing site, bypassing the queues outside.
Move on to the Sistine Chapel and admire its artistic majesty attracts thousands of visitors from all over the world. like Michelangelo’s spectacular frescoes and learn how these reshaped the traditions of Renaissance art.
Finish your tour at St. Peter’s Basilica, entering through a fast-track entrance. Be blown away by the grandeur and beauty of one of the largest churches in the world. Marvel at the creation of all of the artists who worked on it and observe Michelangelo’s magnificent statue, ‘La Pieta’. With your new understanding of the Vatican’s significance, take in the majesty of the incredible space around you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line ticket to the vatican museums
- Bathroom facilities
- Headsets to hear the guide well
- wi-fi & recharging facilities
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Stanze di Raffaello
What's excluded :
- Pick up and dropp off from Hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
This essential Vatican City tour in Rome begins with a visit to the Vatican Museums- one of the main destinations and top things to do in Rome. And you can skip the line, allowing you more time to discover great works of art by Michelangelo and Raphael.
Explore works of art in the Pio-Clementino Museum and travel through the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Maps. At 75 meters long, the Gallery of the Tapestries is named after the elaborate Flemish tapestries that drape its walls. The Gallery of the Maps, painted between 1580 and 1585, takes its name from the 40 maps frescoed on the walls, representing each of the Italian regions and papal properties at the time of Pope Gregory XIII
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Our sightseeing Vatican visit continues to one of the most revered places to see in Rome – and the world – the Sistine Chapel. An absolute must-see in Rome, our guide will walk you through amazing works of art including Michelangelo’s The Last Judgement – the largest fresco ever painted by one man. As you explore the endless wonders, our guide will tell you the stories behind these famous masterpieces on this breathtaking Sistine Chapel tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
Visit the Raphael Rooms inside the Vatican Museums, home to many of Raphael’s celebrated frescoes. Admire the genius of his work as your guide highlights the intricacies of his work, such as the appearance of Michelangelo and da Vinci in ‘The School of Athens’. Appreciate the skill and beauty of one of the Renaissance’s greatest artists.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The last stop on this walking tour of Vatican City is St. Peter’s Basilica- without having to leave the museums. The most renown work of Renaissance architecture and one of the largest churches in the world, a visit to St. Peter’s Basilica is essential to your Rome itinerary. Covering the most significant and spiritual destinations in the world, this Vatican City tour in Rome is an experience you will cherish for a lifetime.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 8, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.