VIP Vatican Experience
Experience the Vatican as the Pope himself does by entering before doors open to the public with our 8:30am VIP Vatican Tour. At this time, the winding corridors, sweeping hallways and stunning chapels are near-empty, allowing our small group to explore in the peace and tranquillity that the great Catholics of history intended.
Those visiting the Vatican unguided often find themselves dazzled by the plethora of works on display here - which can make it somewhat difficult to navigate. But our guides have curated a bespoke route through the Museum, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica that packs in all the best bits - without leaving you lost for hours in its maze-like corridors.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Skip The Line Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
We’ll begin at the Vatican Museum, a labyrinthine complex featuring over 1000 rooms that cover a jaw-dropping four millennia. Those visiting unguided often find themselves dazzled by the plethora of works on display here - which can make it somewhat difficult to navigate. But our guides have curated a bespoke route through the museum that packs in all the best bits - without leaving you lost for hours in its maze-like corridors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Our next stop is the world-famous Sistine Chapel, best-known for its sprawling ceiling art painted by Michalengelo in the 1500s. This seminal work is said to have changed the course of Western Art - which may sound a tad dramatic, but trust us: when you see it, you’ll believe it. The rules dictate silence upon entry to the chapel, which isn’t usually a problem - it’s sheer beauty leaves most speechless.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Our final stop is the spellbinding St Peter’s Basilica - the largest church in the world. This renaissance masterpiece is the focal point of the Vatican City, and as a separate attraction normally draws in huge queues. But with us you’ll be given an exclusive skip-the-line ticket (only available through select Vatican Partners), enabling you to breeze through and get straight into the history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.