VIP Tour to Chichen Itza Valladolid and a Mayan Cenote for the Best Price
Discover one of the most popular archaeological sites in Mexico, the city of Chichén Itzá. Embark on a tour of the site alongside a professional guide whom you´ll spent half the time and the other time on your own to enjoy the cities many secrets and legends. See the steep pyramid of El Castillo, the Temple of the Warriors.
After Chichén Itzá we will make a stop at a Cenote were you’ll enjoy a swim in crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, after 1 hr. in this sacred waters of the cenote we will enjoy the incredible buffet of typical dishes of the region.
After an incredible buffet our last stop will Valladolid were you have time to walk this magic town, buy somo local crafts, tasteful Street food to end your adventurous tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Reclining seats, air conditioning and bathrooms aboard the bus
- Gourmet breakfast on board (sandwich, natural juice, bun and coffee)
- Open bar aboard the bus (on the way back to the hotel)
- Professional guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid Centro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Spend 3 hours in the mayan ruins half of the time will be with the guide and the other will be free time.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Cenote, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
You will swim in the sacred water of the cenote and after you can enjoy the amazing buffet of typical dishes of the region
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid Centro, Sisal, 97780 Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Visit valladolid 45 minutes free time
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.