VIP Tour North Tenerife
Enjoy this private Tour through the north of Tenerife and discover some of the island’s most amazing spots.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance to museums or places of interest not being free
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan El Teide, Centro Administrativo y de Visitantes Telesforo Bravo, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Discover Tenerife’s beauty thanks to this private Tour through the north of the island. You will be amazed by its landscape diversity and visit some of Tenerife’s most emblematic places.
The tour starts at Puerto de la Cruz, the island’s tourist capital. You will find out why this place is so interesting by the time you approach the next stop, La Orotava, a place with wonderful architecture.
Afterwards, you will get to the Teide, Spain’s highest peak. This volcano is one of the most characteristic assets within the Canary Islands. The Teide National Park is well-known by its huge variety of landscape beauty. You cannot visit Tenerife without discovering Teide’s lunar landscapes and valleys.
The tour will proceed to Santiago del Teide and, finally, you will get to Icod de los Vinos, where you will get the chance to visit the famous Drago Milenario.
• Discover some of the most emblematic places in Tenerife.
• Visit the Teide National Park.
• Be amazed by La Orotava’s architecture.
• Discover the Drago milenario.
• A professional guide will always assist you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at Customer's accommodation.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.